Internet Could You Be Without It?

Imagine a place where people interact in business situations, shop, play video games, do research, or study and get tutoring.   Now imagine that there are no office buildings, no shopping centers, no arcades, no libraries, and no schools.   These places all exist in a location called the Internet. So how will our live be without the internet? Well it is simple. Our life will be harder as it seems.
From my point of view, I totally disagree with the absence of the internet. It is one of the most important invention by the human being for the human being. The internet have contribute a lot to ourselves, families and not mentioning our own country making a profit out of the internet. Why did I totally disagree with the absence of the internet? These are the factors that I am pointing covering most of all its virtue aspects.
For myself, as a student I use the internet to connect with my friends and family. No matter where I am or they are. It is easier, simple and completely free off charge. If the internet is gone. It will be harder to keep in touch with friends and loves one. The internet is also use to browse for information regarding the topics that I have learned in order to get a better understanding. A simple conclusion I put on here is that, the internet is completely virtue for students and without it. The country cannot build a strong graduate to put it in front of others.

Furthermore, telecommunication companies will suffer a lot as one of their most valuable source of money is absent. Over the years , the usage of the internet has   increase rapidly , rising above the use of phone calls and text messaging. Now, with the arrival of wireless technology and broadbands that telco companies provide, the internet has a wide range of connectivity. Without the internet, these companies would better be wrapping themselves up because roughly more than a third of the profit is gone, and none of the companies would keep up with the high rise in costs nowadays.

 As a conclusion I put on here is that the absence of the internet in today world a big lost. I totally disagree and hoping that the internet quality and security in our country will increase.

Muhammad Khairul Anuar Bin Hj Asnawi 16143 (PE)
Irfan Azri Bin Abdul Jalil 16123 (PG)

Comments :

0 comments to “Internet Could You Be Without It?”

Post a Comment